New Listings and Property Updates
McDonough County, IL 95 Acres
IL Land Broker: Toby Stay
- 95 acres total with 11 tillable.
- Very diverse terrain and cover
- Mature timbered ridges
- Thick, overgrown creek bottom through middle of entire property
- Several areas to install large food plots
- High deer and turkey population
- Rock bottom creek
- Surrounding properties are managed for mature whitetails
- Very secluded, no road frontage
- Long private access road
IL Land Broker: Toby Stay
McDonough County, IL 38 Acres offers a great opportunity for someone wanting to build a country home with private fishing pond and close to Spring Lake. This property has 25 acres of tillable which can produce a yearly income of about $5,000 year. The brushy draws that separate the tillable fields can provide great hunting locations or a place to ride atvs or horses. This is very secluded location on the end of a dead end road.
Investment, recreational, or a homesite. This property has endless possibilities.
- 38 total acres with 25 tillable.
- Dead end road
- Large pond loaded with Big Bass
- Brushy draw separates tillable fields
- Bordered on east by big timber
- Located just west of Spring Lake – Macomb IL
- About 3 miles Northwest of Macomb IL
- Several great locations to build a home .
- Tillable cash rent rate of $200/ acre has been offered
IL Land Broker: Don Wagner
We are proud to offer a breathtaking property just outside of Peoria, close to Elmwood on Stone School Rd! With 2 access points and great home sites, this is the perfect property for recreational and trophy hunting opportunities.
There is a complete trail system throughout the farm with water sources. There is also White oak flats and walnuts that line the creek bottoms for perfect food plot areas! There are 2 wildlife ponds and a perfect location to build a large lake. Of the 129 acres, there are 39 tillable acres in CRP. The CRP is paying $7,180 annually with food plots allocations.
All of this just minutes from downtown Peoria and 5 minutes from Elmwood!
* Breathtaking property
* 2 points of access
* Diverse habitat
* Elmwood IL…15 minutes from downtown Peoria!
* Excellent deer & turkey hunting
* 2 wildlife ponds with a place for a large lake!
* Beautiful home site locations
* Large barn for storage
* Trails through entire property
* Will divide into a 61 & 68 acre tracts!
* Mature White Oak flats!
* Cedar Thickets
* Funneling wide creek bottoms!
* Timber value with Walnuts and White Oak!
Need a smaller piece? This is also available in a 61 Acre & a 68 Acre tract
Whiteside County, IL Home
– LT Taylor
McDonough County, IL 35 Acres
Will County, IL 80 Acres
Menard County, IL 15 Acres
– Scott Whittington
Schuyler County, IL 45 Acres
– Toby Stay