New Listings & Property Updates
NEW LISTING: Schuyler County, IL 44 Acres
The well manicured lawn and landscaping will catch your eye as you pull into the drive of this beautiful Schuyler County home and 44 acres.
Upon entering the house, you will see that it is as well kept as the acreage. With 5 bedrooms and 3 baths,this 3,300 sq ft home can handle even the biggest families or have plenty of room for guests. With 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the main floor, this home is attractive to those not wanting to deal with stairs in the future. There is a a fully finished walk-out basement with 2 bedrooms, a den, 1 bathroom, and family room. This basement makes for a great kid section of the house, or, potential rental opportunities, as it has a private entrance.
- Ranch style home on 44 acres
- 16 acres tillable (50/50 crop share with farmer)
- Mature timber
- Overgrown pasture area (Great Food Plot location)
- Secluded pond with dock – Big Fish
- Fenced pasture area for horses or livestock
- 2 large storage buildings
- Great neighbors
- Surrounded by high quality tillable acres
- Bordered by large landowners
- Very light hunting pressure
- 20 minutes from Rushville IL
- 15 minutes from Macomb IL
- Located very close to the Schuyler co / McDonough Co line
- Hard top road
NEW LISTING: Alexander County, IL 4 Acres
Alexander Co. 4 is located in the SW portion of Illinois which is known for is it’s heavy waterfowl history. If that lifts your eyebrow, then saying that this 4 acre piece has the Mississippi river 1/2 mile to the west and the Horseshoe Lake Waterfowl Refuge 1 1/2 miles to the northeast will surely get your blood pumping.
- Heavy waterfowl history
- 1/2 miles from Mississippi River
- 1 1/2 miles from Horseshoe Lake Waterfowl Refuge
- 3 1/2 Acres Tillable
- Electric on site
NEW LISTING: Brown County, IL 28 Acres
A home in the country with small acreage that offers hunting, fishing, hiking, ATV riding, and the ability to have livestock doesn’t become available very often. This is one of the most impressive turnkey properties we have seen.
- 28 acres- 2,000Sq/ft home- storage building
- 6 acres tillable / pasture
- Pond, Fully stocked with fish
- Thick timber
- Small Creek
- Surrounded by tillable acreage
- Great hunting and fishing
- 10 minutes from Mt Sterling IL.