New Listings & Property Updates
NEW LISTING: Fulton County, IL 80 Acres
This property is an absolute dream property for the avid outdoorsman. This area of Fulton County produces some giant whitetails year in and year out and is absolutely loaded with turkeys in the spring. With it’s close proximity to the Spoon River, you never know what type of deer might just walk in front of you during the rut.
- Excellent deer & turkey hunting
- Machine shed with sleep quarters inside
- Owned access off of Airport Road, not an easement
- Thick bedding cover throughout the farm
- Well maintained trails for ATV and stand access
- Food plot locations
- Spring fed creek with possible pond site
- Wildlife pond on property
NEW LISTING: Henderson County, IL 15 Acres
Set amongst thousands of mature pines is an adorable 1 bedroom, 1 bath home with a large utility room, a covered front porch overlooking the grounds and a screened in deck area overlooking a food plot area and wildlife pond. There is also a 12×12 cabin tucked deeper in the pines with two large 4 car metal garages.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath log sided cabin
- Home is completely furnished with wood burner and propane heat
- Authentic 12×12 log cabin
- 2-4.5 stall metal wick garages/buildings
- 2 bedroom 1977 mobile home
- Minutes from Big River State Forest and Mississippi River
- Beautiful setting with mature pines and a small wildlife pond
NEW LISTING: Putnam County, IL 56 Acres
At the end of a gravel lane is a beautiful turn-key setting with a remodeled 4 bed, 2 bath home equipped and a beautiful small cabin. The 56 acres is comprised of mature hardwood timber, rock bottom stream and 15 tillable acres. The whitetail hunting has been tremendous with only 1 person hunting over the years and giants being harvested and seen!
- Updated 4 bedroom and 2 full bath home
- End of the road seclusion
- Outstanding Trophy Hunting
- Steel siding with a newer roof
- Central air
- Hardwood Flooring
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Large laundry room
- Large Barn for storage and a metal 24 x 18 pole building with additional structures for horses
- Nice 1 room cabin with heat and air conditioning with a nice rustic cabin like finish inside!
- Mature harvestable timber
- 15 tillable acres
- Fenced pastures for livestock/horses
NEW LISTING: Peoria County, IL 52 Acres
LandGuys is proud to offer an amazing property for sale in rural Peoria County with a “one-of-a kind” home on 52 beautiful acres! This is a must see property with an amazing luxurious home perfectly placed overlooking a clear-deep stocked lake. There’s a large outbuilding with living quarters and an additional stocked 2 acre pond known as the “catfish” lake.
- 52 beautiful acres with a 8 acre stocked-deep lake and a 2 acre catfish pond
- 27 tillable acres currently in alfalfa
- 5,400 finished sq. ft. home with high end finishes!
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- 40 x 80 outbuilding with finished living quarters!
- Incredible views overlooking large lake
- Outstanding fishing with trophy class largemouth bass and huge bluegills!
- Perfect place for horses
- Incredible woodwork with coffered-trey ceilings
- 25 minutes from downtown Peoria
- Gated entrance
NEW LISTING: McDonough County, IL 100 Acres
Sitting on the back porch, overlooking the pond, while watching the sunrise over the tree line sound good? Let’s add in a couple deer feeding in the yard while the turkeys are gobbling in the creek bottom. Take a walk down to the garden and pick some fresh vegetables to eat with the evening meal. End the day with a stroll around the property listening to the frogs croak and the owls hoot. These types of days are a reality on this 100-acre tract with a beautiful home located in McDonough County, IL.
- 100 acres and home in McDonough Co IL
- Mature timber
- Area along creek in CREP, generating $6,832/ year until 2026.
- Pond stocked with fish
- Maintained access trails throughout timber
- 2 large food plots
- Numerous fruit trees have been planted
- 14 acres has the potential to be tilled, used as pasture, or put into hay production
- Been managed for trophy whitetails
- Good neighbors
- Low hunting pressure
- Located 10 minutes from Macomb IL
NEW LISTING: Cass County, IL 21.81 Acres
This is a unique and rare opportunity to buy and a affordable small acreage property near Beardstown, Illinois. It is located in a well known Waterfowl area, and offers every type of outdoor recreational opportunity that anyone can enjoy along the Illinois River.
Spend the summers camping, fishing, and boating on the Illinois River, while spending your falls and winters chasing river bottom Whitetails and Waterfowl. There are open areas along the levee system that could easily be converted into food plots for either ducks or deer.
- Unique recreational property
- Illinois River Frontage
- Hunting, fishing, boating, and camping
- Great area for waterfowl
- Affordable small acreage
- Close to Beardstown, IL
- Deer hunting
- Food plot locations along Levee system
NEW LISTING: Whiteside County, IL 51.16 Acres
This prime 50 acre parcel nestled just south, of Morrison, Illinois is in the heart of Whiteside County. Woods, water, and whitetail abound in a sportsman’s paradise! This parcel is everything the recreational land owner is seeking. Easy access from blacktop road, private gated access to the property, and an unbeatable mixed-use combination provided by substantial CRP income, lengthy ownership of the Rock Creek flowage, and phenomenal whitetail habitat.
- Easy access
- Private gated access
- CRP Income
- Phenomenal whitetail habitat
- Waterfowl and turkey hunting
- Mature timber
- 1 1/2 hour drive from Chicago