New Listings & Property Updates
NEW LISTING: Putnam County, IL 10.9 Acres
- Great access on paved road
- Electric available on site
- 2 lots with a great building site
- Nice open field for views or a food plot
- Great archery hunting
NEW LISTING: Putnam County, IL 54.9 Acres
- 23 Tillable acres with a 120 PI
- A full easement coming into the NE corner from the North offers excellent access in addition to the paved road access on the south end!
- 45 additional acres are available on the north end making a beautiful 100 tract
- Outstanding deer and turkey
- Perfect Home site
- Electric is available at road
- Marketable mature hardwood timber
- Trail through the timber
- Food plot areas
NEW LISTING: Bureau County, IL 20 Acres
- Hunting opportunities
- Great income
- Great access
- Close to Miller-Anderson Nature Preserve
- Over 3% return at ask!
NEW LISTING: Adams County, IL 214.7 Acres
- 214.7 acres, almost all highly productive tillable.
- 123 acres has been pattern tiled on 30 ft centers.
- Multiple dry dams with adequate mains 8,10,12 inch mains.
- Current soil samples done in 2015
- Access to manure annually for 50 % of commercial value applied with dragline
- Current owner/tenant would lease back farming . (call to discuss)
- Made up of Multiple Parcels & Combinations: 58 Acres, 65 Acres, 65.7 Acres, 91 Acres