NEW LISTINGS & PROPERTY UPDATES
NEW LISTING: Bond County, IL 35 Acres ($134,750)
- Rolling hardwood timber with many mature trees
- 6 acres tillable with income
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Great mushroom hunting
- Trails with bridges in place
- Multiple home sites
- City water and power on property
- 15 minutes from the Coffeen Lake boat ramp
- 15 minutes north of Greenville, IL
- Less than an hour from St. Louis
NEW LISTING: Calhoun County, IL 151.44 Acres with House ($629,500)
- Home: 1,300 sq. ft.
- Equipment shed: 3,712 sq. ft.
- Bunker shed w/concrete floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- Rural Water
- The home could be rented for additional income.
- Incredible views with excellent hunting.
- Trophy deer roam this area and with the addition of a few food plots this farm would be a deer sanctuary.
- Terrain is rolling grassland and timbered ridges and hollows
- Three ponds
- Two barns for toys and equipment and one has concrete floor
- Beautiful timber and hundreds of new walnuts and oaks have been planted along edges
- Deer and turkey are abundant
- Income: 50 acres of CRP @ $160.00 per acre until 2023
Click Photos for More Information