New Listings & Property Updates
Cass County, IL 28 Acres
IL Land Broker: Scott Whittington
Want to go Off-Grid? Live Green? Go Organic? Get LEED certified? This is a great farm to do all those! Especially with the live water spring and high hilltop for your own personal mini windmill.
- $1,800/year CRP Income
- Multiple springs that feed into a creek
- Adjacent to big timber
Putnam County, IL 35.5 Acres
IL Land Broker: Don Wagner
There have been cameras on the property for 3 weeks and have already captured 12 mature bucks, which is unheard of on a small piece!! There is also an abundance of turkeys and too many small bucks too count! This farm will hunt 2 people comfortably. I would choose this over most 160 acre tracts! There is also a metal building which is large enough to finish a section with living quarters and still have plenty of storage room!
- Incredible trophy hunting!
- 12 Mature bucks on cameras in 3 weeks!
- Positioned perfectly in the middle of a big section of habitat
- 30×60 newer metal building with a 10×60 covered lean-to attached
- Electric in place
- New well drilled
- Fencing for livestock
– Zack Sisk
– Don Wagner