NEW LISTING: Bureau County, IL 374 Acres
Bureau County, IL 374 +/- acre tract provides multiple opportunities to do everything you love about the outdoors.
- Food plots
- Deer Stands
- Great Income
- Only a few miles from IL River
- Lightly hunted
- Well Managed
NEW LISTING: Jo Daviess County, IL 48 Acres with 2,000 Sq Ft Home
Nearly 50 acres of prime, scenic, and private land makes this extra-ordinary offering in the heart of rolling JoDaviess County, Illinois a rare gem. Perfect for the hunter, weekend adventurer, or lovers of privacy, this established property offers nearly 2,000 square feet of quality living space in a two-story, multi-sided home.
- Extra-ordinary whitetail location
- Great views in all directions
- Quality home & garage
- Completely private location
- Stream on property
- Tillable income acres
- Light aircraft runway
- Adjacent to best QDM area in northwest IL
NEW LISTING: Putnam County, IL 7.8 Acres
Putnam County, IL 7.8 Acres is another perfect starter property in one of the most sought after trophy deer counties in the state! This property has heavy deer trails and is loaded with turkeys. There is massive amounts of connecting habitat and a rock bottom stream. The parcel is full of mature-harvestable timber with massive white oak, red oak, cherry and walnut. There is also a remote homesite with electric at the road.
- Very high per acre timber value!
- Beautiful home site
- High deer density with trophy potential!
- Lots of turkeys
- 1.5 hours from Chicago
- 1 hour from Peoria
- Hard surface access
- Electric at the road
NEW LISTING: Schuyler County, IL 73 Acres
- 33 acres mature timber
- 40 acres in crep, one payment left of $4,951.
- 2 food plots
- Creek runs the entire length of property
- Surrounded by tillable fields
- 2 side access
- Minimal hunting pressure
- Electric and water
- Several potential cabin sites
- Abundant deer sign
- 10 minutes from Rushville IL