A beautifully styled and decorated home on 52.6 acres. Open with lots of natural light. Relax in the upper covered deck that over-looks a stocked 2 acre pond. Or sit on the back patio with the year-round stream flowing directly below. Situated in the middle of grasses planted for pheasants, deer and other wildlife. Pictures will show the uniqueness of this farm, house and setting!
Includes 16.3 acres in CRP to the west that has $6,000/year income.
The south 12.6 acres is a separate owner but will sell with the north 23 or 40 acres. 10.9 acres in CRP until 2021. With yearly income of $1,600/year. Secluded little wildlife habitat surrounded by fields with a creek along the full west side.
2636 E 2100 North Rd. Moweaqua, IL 62550
House and 2.5 car garage:
* Complete remodel
* Tile, hardwood
* Amish cherry cabinets, stainless appliances AND counter top. Granite top island.
* Heated tile floors in the kitchen and 4-season sun room
* Gas fireplace in living room
* 4 Beds 3 Baths 4,031 Sq Ft
* Single Family Detached Style
* Whole house Generator
* 100’ Ft well
* Central A&M School District
(See attached PDF for Room dimensions and details.)
* Barn approximately 60 x 35 with electricity, concrete floor and covered storage on the back
* Additional small outbuilding
Co-listed with Dorris Mabry/Brinkoetter & Associates