Recognized as North Beach Camp this custom built home has a very unique design with utilizing every inch of space into a small but extremely well appointed and stylish home. There are 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths with a vaulted dining room and amazing views out the Marvin tempered glass windows and trespassing validated by security cameras
You can watch dozens of Eagles now with thousands of migrating waterfowl moving up and down the river with deer and turkey moving past the home. Even families of river otters will make themselves known to the new owners.
The current owners are a architectural designer and builder/building inspector which will illustrate the build quality and style of the home. There are 10 additional acres available for purchase which will bring the property to the River which has its own sandy beach.
There’s a washer/dryer in the basement with its own access thru a mud room for convenience. The home has a 1st floor master with 2 additional bedrooms upstairs and a fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and solid oak cabinets.
* Marvin Windows
* Canadian Cedar siding & trim
* 5”-6” basement floor heavily reinforced
* #1 Douglas fir floor joists
* Plywood floor decks
* All rafters steel tied to walls
* All wall corners steel tied to platform decks
* Framed to high wind speed codes…very solid!
* 4 year old concrete patio with western Roseburg cedar deck
* Stamped concrete front entry
* Clear cedar porch trim and deck
* Quarter-sawn clear riff oak flooring-will not cut or swell
* Chicago star moldings interior trim, solid poplar painted with oil base
* Cooper plumbing
No contingencies accepted and preapproval letters required before showing.