Nestled along the eastern edge of the Rock River Valley, this hidden treasure is among the best and last standing “old timber” in Northwestern Illinois.
Over 60 acres of timber and meadowland, this pristine parcel is perfect is so many ways:
* Private access through a long lane directly off of hard surfaced East Lighthouse Road
* Rolling topography separating 20 acres of mature hardwoods and 40 acres of towering pine trees
* Secluded meadows provide outstanding hunting edges, draw wildlife from all sides, and create a perfect refuge for game
* In the heart of Ogle County, Illinois, this stand of timber adjoins historical Lowden-Miller State Forest and Castle Rock State Park woodlands
* Proven whitetail and turkey hotbed of activity
* Miles of groomed access trails
* Multiple accesses to Rock River boat launches and public fishing / waterfowl areas
* Excellent building sites
There are great places to hunt and there are great places to hunt! This 60+ acre parcel is top of the great recreation location list!
Adjoining timberland to the most historical and notable state forests in the region, this parcel has a history of great hunting and stunning wildlife. With a feel exactly like the “North Woods,” towering pines stand majestically throughout the 40 acre side of this offering. Whether the sound of wind whistling through swaying pine boughs or the softly padded steps of huge whitetail bucks on the pine needles, this is the best property in northwestern Illinois to experience the sights and sounds of the North Woods on your own, private get-away. The 20 acres of mature hardwoods provide diversity, timber income, and equal hunting opportunities. Likewise, turkey, pheasant, waterfowl, and abundant small game are visible every time you walk this property.
Among the last large tracts of forested land available in northwestern Illinois, this property holds equal potential for the family seeking a home location. Private lane access, proximity to Oregon, Rochelle, and Dixon, Illinois, and multiple building site locations make this a prime choice.
Schedule a time to walk this outstanding parcel of timberland and discuss opportunities for your ownership of this property with LT Taylor at 815-441-9750.