23425 W Farmiewgton Rd Elmwood, IL 61529
From the minute you pull up to this property the attention to detail on the home, barn and the property is obvious! Timber Frame Homes are unique and must be seen to be appreciated, as the massive timbers used to frame the home are exposed on the inside giving you warm welcome feeling.
There are massive windows with views of the lake, surrounding woodlands, and daily wildlife. The hunting and fishing is tremendous. There is an abundant deer herd with huge bucks roaming the timber, large flocks of waterfowl using the lake and incredible fishing all within a very short walk! The lake is built with longevity in mind. There are dry dams in place controlling the silt and a well maintained massive dam with riprap to help with erosion. There is a rock bottom stream flowing on the north side of the woodlands creating a funnel for the deer. The buck sign is tremendous!
This home is a must see in person! The detail in the home is impressive with too many details to list. The massive kitchen has granite counters, island, dual ovens, walk in pantry and a butlers area for prep!
Massive laundry room and a 3 seasons room overlooking the lake. The dining room has views of the lake and the stone fireplace in the great room which has over 24 foot ceilings. There is a 1st floor den/library with closet and a bathroom. The upstairs has a huge bonus room with dual access from the master bedroom and garage.
The attached 3-car garage boasts radiant heat and sealed concrete. The 60 x 100 building has 14 x 14 roll up doors, insulated, radiant heat, its own well and its own rest room!
Here are a few details:
- 5,300 Square Foot Amazing Timber-Frame Home on Acreage
- 4 Acre stocked pond…25 foot depth with RipRap
- 58 acres of breathtaking woodlands with rock bottom creek
- 60 x 100 insulated building with radiant heat, water, bathroom, basketball court and a loft
- 70 kilowatt Generator with its own propane tank
- Air exchange + dehumidifier
- 1000 propane tank
- Auto closet lights
- 300 gallon holding tank
- Basement & garage have radiant heat
- 2 GeoThermal units with 10 loops
- 2 Real Stone fireplaces.. wood burning and propane
- 24 foot ceilings
- 4 Bedrooms & 5 Full Baths
- Loft sitting area overlooking the great room
- New roof in 2014
- Brick and stucco exterior
- Massive 6 panel solid oak doors with 6 inch trim through the entire home
- This home was featured in Timber Frame Home Magazine!
- Incredible Whitetail & Turkey hunting and Bass Fishing right out the back door!
- 1/2 Mile Private Driveway
- Ultimate Privacy
Stay tuned for property videos!