SOLD_Premier Townhouse on Lake Springfield – just feet from the lake’s edge. Granite kitchen counter-tops, large square tile, open floor plan, 2 bedrooms with 2 full baths. 2 1/2 baths. Walkout/fully finished basement with bar and refrigerator. 2,210 Total Sq. Ft. Finished.
Quiet Lake living without all the hassle or upkeep – maintenance free living. Lots of natural light and the views from every window are magnificent.
2 master bedrooms/master baths with his and her closets. Walkout/fully finished basement family room with Bar and sink, refrigerator and ½ bath. Secluded on a dead-end cul-de-sac and bordered by waterfront concrete sidewalks for walking, running, biking. Perfect Year-Around Residence or Vacation/Get-Away Home on the Lake! Easy Drive from Chicago and St. Louis! Green space for children to play, paved areas for waking and bike riding. Small park with playground within walking distance. Conveniently located next to I-55 w/only a 15 minute commute to SIU, Memorial Hospital, & St. John’s Hospital.
All the lake amenities out your back door – Enjoy sunset on the dock, boating, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, jet-skis, fishing and adjacent to Lake Springfield Marina for your covered slips and boating needs.
Springfield, IL address, Springfield water, Chatham schools. CWLP utilities – Electric, water, sewer. Comcast internet/phone.
Home Features /Interior:
Plenty of cabinets
Large square tile floors
2 Trane Heat Pumps – electric – 2 units – one for main floor and walkout and separate unit for upstairs.
2 car attached heated garage
Walkout basement with multiple windows
Covered deck with composite decking.
Home Features /Exterior:
Brick and Hardie Board fiber cement siding
Anderson efficiency windows
Covered front porch
Approx. Above Ground SF: 1,530
Main Level SF: 765
Upper Level SF: 765
Approx. Basement SF: 680
Approx. Finished Basement SF: 680
Approx. Total Finished SF: 2,210
Living room – 16 x 12.3
Dining room – 11.4 x 12.3
Kitchen – 14 x 12.3
Master Bedroom – 18.4 x 12.2
Bedroom 2 – 20.1 x 11.3
Main level ½ bath – 6 x 5.5
Laundry – 6 x 5.6
Family room/Open bar area – 21.32 x 12
Deck – 14’2 x 8.7’
Garage – 20×19
1520 Above Ground sq. ft.
Basement 680 sq. ft.
2,210 Total Finished Sq. Ft.
HOA:($250/mo)includes lawn care, irrigation, landscaping, garbage, snow removal and insurance. LAKE LEASE is a sublease at $537/year until 2021. $571/year starting 2022. $667/year starting in 2027. 2 MONTHS HOMEOWNERS DUES COLLECTED AT CLOSING- 1 MONTH APPLIED/1 MONTH INITIAL FEE. Waters Edge Townhome Homeowners Association, Inc. The lake lease is 85 years into the 99 year lake lease and there is another 99 year lease offered after that.
• Zoned Heating & Cooling With Trane High-Efficiency Heat Pumps
• R-21 Wall Insulation; R-50 Attic Insulation.
• Enhanced Window/Door Package Allows Maximum Sunlight To Enter Town Homes
• Marvin Integrity Windows – With UV Reflective Coatings And Argon Gas-Filled Thermo Panes
• Hardie Board Fiber-Cement Siding With 20 Year Finish Guarantee. Quiet & Energy Efficient!
• RAPTOR PLUS House Wrap – 30% More Energy Efficient Than Other House Wrap Products
• “Sump Less” Drainage System. No Sump Pump Failures Or Equipment Maintenance
• Quick-Dry Underground Drainage System Insures That Grassy Areas Will Be Dry Sooner
• Attached 2-Car, Heated Garage. Thermostat Controlled And Sealed For Energy Efficiency
• Pre-Wired For Cable, Telephone And Alarm System
• Full Fire Suppression System Along With Double Firewalls Between Each Unit
• Home Security System By First Alert. May Be Monitored or Local
• Walk-Out Basement Design Provides Both Energy Efficiency And Easy Access To The Water
• The Waters Edge Town Homes Are NOT Located In A Flood Plain, Reducing Insurance Costs
• Composite Decks, Railings And Other Maintenance-Free Exterior Materials.
• Waterfront Walk/Run/Bike Path Will Encircle Entire Property
• Panoramic Views Of The Lake And Wildlife Sanctuary. No One Will Ever Build In Your Back Yard!
• City of Springfield Utilities; Chatham School District
• Private Road – Waters Edge Boulevard – Allows Traffic Pattern Assuring The Utmost In Privacy
• Extra-Strength Concrete In Drives And Road Insure Long-Term Wear
• Private 30’ Boat And Personal Watercraft Slip Available at adjacent Lake Springfield Marina. See Your Boat From Your Town Home!
• Maintenance-Free Living – HOA Fee Takes Care Of All Exterior Maintenance, Garbage Removal, Lawn Care, Snow Removal, Landscaping, Common Area
Maintenance & Insurance
• Natural, Energy-Absorbing Limestone Rip-Rap Along With Geo-Textile Erosion Barrier Used On All Stabilized Slopes And Seawalls
• “Green” Building Materials, Energy-Efficient Design, Recycled Products And Engineered
Address: 9 WATERS EDGE BLVD #2 SPRINGFIELD, IL 62712