3 BR, 3.5 BA three level townhome, with fully finished basement walk-out, on beautiful Lake Springfield. Enjoy serene views and a peaceful quiet neighborhood on a dead-end cul-de-sac.
Kitchen boasts granite counter tops with custom cabinetry. Gorgeous windows with natural light galore. Hardwood floors on main level. Master bedroom includes 2 walk-in closets and an on-suite bath. Bonus loft space.
Enjoy morning coffee or entertain guests on the screened in porch overlooking the lake. There is a dedicated outdoor space adjacent to the porch perfect for any grill master. Lower concrete patio on walk-out level and covered front porch.
Finished basement serves as an extra-large 3rd bedroom with closet, sitting area, and full bath. Second porch off basement is just feet from the lake and perfect for a hammock to relax after those long days.
2 car heated garage. Alarm and fire suppressant systems in place. Large tile floors in all the bathrooms and dedicated laundry room.
Trane Heat Pumps – electric – 2 units – one for main floor and walkout and separate unit for upstairs. Covered and screened in deck with composite decking. Brick and Hardie Board fiber cement siding. Anderson efficiency windows
Enjoy sunsets on the dock, fishing, boating, kayaking, and paddle boarding. You will experience a front row seat to the annual fireworks display at “Rock the Dock” held each July.
Green space, paved areas for waking and bike riding. Small park with playground within walking distance. Close to Lake Springfield Marina for easy boat and recreation activities.
Conveniently located next to I-55. Only a 15-20 minute commute to downtown Springfield.
Living room – 15’10 x 12’5
Dining room – 12’5 x 11’2
Kitchen – 16’10 x 10’3
Loft – 13’6 x 12’7
Master Bedroom – 15’3 x 14
2 walk in closets each – 6’5 x 4’4
Master Bath – 8’6 x 6’5
Bedroom 2 – 14’2 x 12’5
Bedroom 3 – 16’5 x 12’
Family room – 13’ x 10’
Upper level full bath – 8’ 7 x 4’11
Basement full bath– 8’9 x 5’2
Main level ½ bath – 6’ x 5’6
Laundry – 7’5 x 7
Deck – 14’2 x 10’ 2 plus grill bump-out
Garage – 19’6 x 19
- Zoned Heating & Cooling With Trane High-Efficiency Heat Pumps
- R-21 Wall Insulation; R-50 Attic Insulation.
- Enhanced Window/Door Package Allows Maximum Sunlight To Enter Town Homes
- Marvin Integrity Windows – With UV Reflective Coatings And Argon Gas-Filled Thermo Panes
- Hardie Board Fiber-Cement Siding With 20 Year Finish Guarantee. Quiet & Energy Efficient!
- RAPTOR PLUS House Wrap – 30% More Energy Efficient Than Other House Wrap Products
- “Sump Less” Drainage System. No Sump Pump Failures Or Equipment Maintenance
- Quick-Dry Underground Drainage System Insures That Grassy Areas Will Be Dry Soone
- Attached 2-Car, Heated Garage. Thermostat Controlled And Sealed For Energy Efficiency
- Pre-Wired For Cable, Telephone And Alarm System
- Full Fire Suppression System Along With Double Firewalls Between Each Unit
- Home Security System By First Alert. May Be Monitored Or Local
- Walk-Out Basement Design Provides Both Energy Efficiency And Easy Access To The Water
- The Waters Edge Town Homes Are NOT Located In A Flood Plain, Reducing Insurance Costs
- Composite Decks, Railings And Other Maintenance-Free Exterior Materials.
- Waterfront Walk/Run/Bike Path Will Encircle Entire Property – Almost 1 Mile Long
- Low Home Owners Association Dues As A Result Of Smart Construction
- Panoramic Views Of The Lake And Wildlife Sanctuary. No One Will Ever Build In Your Back Yard!
- City Of Springfield Utilities; Chatham School District
- Private Road – Waters Edge Boulevard – Allows Traffic Pattern Assuring The Utmost In Privacy
- Extra-Strength Concrete In Drives And Road Insure Long-Term Wear
- Private 30’ Boat And Personal Watercraft Slip Available at adjacent Lake Springfield Marina. See Your Boat From Your Town Home!
- Screened Decks, Outdoor Ceiling Fans And Grill Decks Available
- Maintenance-Free Living – HOA Fee Takes Care Of All Exterior Maintenance, Garbage Removal, Lawn Care, Snow Removal, Landscaping, Common Area Maintenance & Insurance
- Natural, Energy-Absorbing Limestone Rip-Rap Along With Geo-Textile Erosion Barrier Used On All Stabilized Slopes And Seawalls
- “Green” Building Materials, Energy-Efficient Design, Recycled Products And Engineered
HOA fees $250/month. LAKE LEASE IS A SUBLEASE AT $500 A YEAR- GOES UP 7.5% EVERY 5 YEARS
2 MONTHS HOMEOWNERS DUES COLLECTED AT CLOSING- 1 MONTH APPLIED/ 1 MONTH INITIAL FEE.